This course examines the various pests and environmental hazards that can destroy a home, including those that might be missed by a traditional home inspection. It is important that real estate professionals are aware of the damage that these pests can inflict along with some warning signs of their presence so they can better advocate for their clients.
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Describe the different types of wood destroying insects
- Explain how wood destroying insects can enter and defect a home
- Describe the preventative measures that can be taken by homeowners to deter pest destruction
- List what areas of the United States is affected by each wood destroying insect
- Understand the implications of wood destroying insects on real estate transactions
Upon completing the registration for this course, you will receive a personalized link to access the online course. If you do not receive the confirmation email containing the link, please contact us and we will resend it to you.
Important Notice: To receive continuing education credits for this course, you must be in the meeting room on time and you must stay in the meeting room until the course has ended. If you arrive late, or leave early, you will not receive credit.
3.00 Credit Hours
Price: FREE (No Fee)
Having fully met the requirements of the Missouri Real Estate Commission, the following course has been approved for 3 continuing education credit hours. School ID #26700. Course Approval: 2670022054
Preferred Systems, Inc.
1001 State Street, Suite 1400
Erie, PA 16501
License Number: 563.002444